Make a Day of It!
Take advantage of all that Princeton has to offer while you're in town for a Princeton Symphony Orchestra concert or event.
Visit our community partners
- Princeton Public Library - local history, genealogy, exhibited art, and free events
- Princeton University Art Museum - rotating fine art exhibitions and and vast permanent holdings
- Morven Museum and Garden - historic home filled with rotating and permanent exhibits relating to Princeton's important social and cultural history
- The Arts Council of Princeton's Paul Robeson Center for the Arts - art gallery featuring rotating exhibits
Check out these businesses offering Festival event support
- lululemon - 36 Nassau St, Princeton, NJ - (609) 921-2035
- Palmer Square - 40 Nassau St, Princeton, NJ - (609) 921-3797
- Stumpy’s Hatchet House - 745 Alexander Rd, Princeton, NJ - (609) 436-9737
Hungry? Support Our Local Food Establishments
For information on the Greater Princeton-Mercer Area, go to visitprinceton.org